Cartwheels Patchwork and Quilting Shop and cartwheelscraftcentre.co.uk e-shop are both up and running
I have added more stock to include gifts and homeware and our fabric range and options are constantly expanding.
Cartwheels Patchwork and Quilting Shop is part of Cartwheels Craft Centre and is run by Julia Gerry.
The shop is situated approximately 1 mile off the main road and is open Wednesday – Saturday 9.30am – 2.30pm.
There is ample free off road parking at Cartwheels with disabled access and facilities.
The shop currently stocks:-
- Fabric by Marcus Brothers, Ebor, Benartex, Windham, Henry Glass and many more as well as Plaids, Calico and Osnaburg.
- Extra wide backing for quilts
- Wadding – Warm company 90″ and 110″ wide
- Threads by Gutermann
- Cutting mats, rotary cutters, and blades
- Needles for both machine and hand sewing
- Bondaweb, vilene and freezer paper
- Quilt Hangers
- Feather cushions pads and much more
There is also a wide selection of unique handmade fabric items such as cushions, bags, note books, aprons, wall hangings and much more.
Gift vouchers are available to purchase in whichever denomination you wish and would make an ideal present for a crafty person.
If I am not in the shop when you arrive, please ring the door bell and I will be right with you.
Opening hours will be Wednesday to Saturday 9.30 – 2.30. If you would like to visit outside of these times, please contact me to arrange a time.
Many thanks for your ongoing support and to those which have continued to support me during this strange time with on-line orders, telephone calls and messages. Hope to see you soon.