The shop is situated approximately 1 mile off the main road and is open Wednesday – Saturday 9.30am – 4pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm.
There is ample free off road parking at Cartwheels with disabled access and facilities.
The shop currently stocks:-
- Fabric by Marcus Brothers, Ebor, Red Rooster and Tilda as well as Plaids, Calico and Osnaburg.
- Wadding – Warm and Natural and polyester
- Threads by Gutermann
- Cutting mats, rotary cutters, and blades
- Needles for both machine and hand sewing
- Bondaweb, vilene and freezer paper
- Quilt Hangers
- Feather cushions pads and much more
There is also a wide selection of unique handmade fabric items such as cushions, bags, books, aprons, wall hangings, chicken, ducks, geese, lampshades, and garlands.
Gift vouchers are available to purchase in whichever denomination you wish and would make an ideal present for a crafty person.
Card payments can be taken for any purchases over £10.