Description: This lovely quilt goes together very quickly and it is a good way of using up your odds and ends of fabric! You can use 100% cotton, plaids or flannels for the quilt top. You can then either layer up with wadding and backing or alternatively put fleece on the back.
- 1m of light colour fabric
- 1m of medium / dark (plain-ish!) fabric
- 3/4m blue fabric
- 3/4m red fabric
- 3/4m fabric for the border
- an assortment of fabrics for the stars
- 1 3/4m fleece for the back
- 1m vilene
- threads to match work
- sewing machine in good working order that you are familiar with using
- general sewing kit to include pins, scissors, pencils etc
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.