Description: This delightful Christmas wall hanging can be stitched using a zigzag stitch or free machine embroidery with variegated or plain thread, the choice is yours. This is a good way to use up all your lovely Christmas fabric and then add your favourite buttons to decorate.
- one third metre of fabric for background
- 5 different white 10″ x 10″ fabrics of 2 fat quarters for snowmen
- long quarter of red fabric for border
- assortment of red, blue and green fabric for applique
- 3 quarters of metre of fabric for backing
- half metre of bondaweb
- wadding 38″ x 26″
- assortment of smallish buttons for eyes etc
- black and orange embroidery thread
- sewing machine in good working order
- sewing kit to include scissors, threads, pins, pencil, pen etc
All fabrics used must be 100% cotton
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.