Description: This easy to make cushions will capture the essence of summer flowers. The background of the design is made using calico or cotton linen and the flowers are cut from a selection of different colour fabrics. The design is then stitched using a sewing machine in either zig-zag or blanket stitch, a button can be added to the centre of the flowers if you wish. This cushion would make a lovely gift or feature on your garden chair.
- 100% cotton fabric of different colours for flowers and jug
- 100% cotton green fabric for stems and leaves
- FQ of calico, osnaburg or cotton linen
- Vilene (M12)
- 1/2m fabric for border and back of cushion
- 1m lining fabric
- 16″ or 18″ cushion pad
- Sewing kit including pins, threads, scissors etc
- Sewing machine in good working order that you are familiar with using
There is a wide range of fabric, thread, vilene, lining, bondaweb and cushion pads available to purchase from our shop.
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.