Description: A stunning redwork project suitable for a beginner or a redwork addict! Using lovely threads like perle cotton, cotton a broder or Anchor No 43 which is a particular favourite of Sue’s, she will teach you the art of redwork to make a useful book cover either using one of her designs or one of your own. When the sewing design is complete, decorate with buttons or beads if you wish and then make it into a useful book cover.
- One F/Q of either calico, linen or Osnaburg for the cover
- Red thread of your choice
- One F/Q contrasting fabric for the lining
- One F/Q Vilene
- One F/Q wadding
- 505 spray
- Sewing box with threads, scissors, pins, rotary cutter etc
- Sewing machine in good working order with manual
- Note books will be available to fit your cover
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.