Description: This great versatile bag is eye catching with a great variety of pockets for pens, pencils, scissors, books and all your crafty things. This is a good way of using up your fat quarters. The front panels will be machine quilted and finished off with buttons if you wish.
Day 1 will be spent cutting out the panels and quilting a pattern of your choice on each panel and Day 2 will be assembling the bag together.
- 1 metre of 100% cotton fabric for the main bag
- 1 metre of 100% cotton fabric for lining the bag
- 1 metre of 100% cotton fabric for lining the pockets
- 1 metre of wadding
- Assortment of fabric scrapes for applique if desired
- 505 spray
- Sewing kit with pins, scissors, threads etc
- Sewing machine in good working order
- 2 large buttons to put on handle
- Note pad and pen
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.