Description: Is it time to tidy up your desk or your craft room? Then come and spend the day making a pen pot with matching folder holder. The pen pot can also be used to store scissors and craft tools and the folder holder either for magazines or patterns on your craft table. Choose your fabric to match the theme of the room i.e. sewing themed fabric or simply a nice small print to co-ordinate with your décor. The cardboard structure will be pre-cut for you and included in the cost of the workshop.
* half metre of 100% cotton fabric for outside
* fat quarter of 100% cotton fabric for inside
* co-ordinating thread to stich fabric to board
* plenty of old thread or an unwanted colour of thread to lace on back of board
* basic sewing kit to include scissors, thimble, needles, curved needles (I will have these)
Tutor: Julia Gerry
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities