Description: This colourful patchwork design is a great way of using up scraps of fabrics or those fat quarters that you have had in your stash for a while. Anything goes with this pattern! You can either make a cushion during the day or you can use the knowledge gained during the workshop to make a start on a quilt to be finished in your own time. The pattern is suitable to be stitched on the machine or by hand.
- 1/2m or 1m of fabric for the triangular backgrounds i.e calico or a solid, the amount depends on what you wish to make (quilt or cushion)
- A selection of FQs or fabric scraps for petals at least 6″ x 2 1/2″
- Scraps for the centre of the petals at least 2 1/2″ diameter
- General sewing kit including pins, threads, needles, paper and fabric scissors
- Pencil or fabric marker
- Cardboard and glue or template plastic
- Sewing machine in good working order with instruction manual
Tutor: Julia Gerry
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking with disabled access and facilities