Description: This will be a great day to learn more about your sewing machine, whether its new or if you have had it for a while. During this workshop you will explore the versatility of your machine while making a lovely wall hanging or cushion to incorporate all of the different stitches and feet.
Materials: Requirement List-
- Fat quarter of Calico
- Fat quarter of 100% cotton fabric for front of work
- 1/2 M 100% cotton fabric to blend with front fabric, this is for the borders and back of work
- 1/2 M of curtain lining, this gives the cushion a good finish
- 3 buttons for back of work, about 25mm wide
- Threads to blend with your fabrics
- Sewing machine in good working order with instruction manual
- Sewing box with pins, scissors etc
- 14” or 16” cushion pad
- Pen and note book
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.