Description: This one day workshop is all about learning bow to break barriers, take risks and be experimental with Watercolour Painting.
Starting with simple compositions and traditional techniques such as wet-in-wet we will make our paintings more lively and interesting by experimenting with colours, textures and the use of additional mediums. Creating semi abstract areas within or picture will enhance the quality of depth tone and atmosphere. Your finished painting will result in having an expression and energy which definitely wont look traditional.
- selection of watercolour paints
- selection of watercolour brushes
- a variety of papers including watercolour and cartridge/drawing
- a palette or plate for mixing colours
- a small water pot
- kitchen roll or an old tea-towel
- masking tape
- selection of pencils and drawing pens
- a 12″ x 16″ A3ish piece of heavy card or board to rest paper on
Tutor: Jennie Boniface
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking with disabled access and facilities.