Description: Are you looking for something fun to make for Easter? What about a lovely big eared bunny? You can make the bunny out of linen, calico, small print fabric or sew all you scraps together to make a patchwork bunny.
A copy of the pattern is provided by kind permission of Brenda Walker of Country Folk and is included in the price.
- Half of metre of fabric for body
- Half metre of lining fabric
- 10″ square of plain fabric for inner ears
- Scrap of black felt for nose
- Template plastic / card and pritt stick
- Sewing kit including pins, scissors, thread to blend with fabric
- Extra strong thread to attach arms and legs with 4 large buttons (or 4 x teddy joints which are available from Cartwheels shop)
- Small black beads or buttons for eyes (alternatively toy eyes can be purchased from Cartwheels shop)
- Bag of stuffing
- 5″ Doll needle
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Note pad and pen
- Co-ordinating ribbon for tie around neck
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities