Description: Spend a day making this lovely Bear for yourself or as a present (not suitable for small children). You can use a variety of fabrics, a good way of using up fat quarters! Sue used different flannel F/Qs but would also look good in denim or corduroy finished off with a ribbon around his neck.
- Half metre of fabric for main body
- 12″ x 12″ contrasting fabric for inner ears and feet
- Half metre of lining fabric
- Large bag of stuffing
- Teddy bear eyes or buttons
- Black embroidery thread for nose
- 4 large joints
- 4 large 2 holed buttons
- card and glue stick or template plastic
- sewing box including thread, pins, needles, scissors etc
- Sewing machine in good working order with instruction manual
- Ribbon for neck
- Long Dolly needle
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.