Description: Calling all cat lovers! Come and spend a fun day making this lovely cat wall hanging. You can use either plaid fabrics or choose your own colour scheme, a good way of using up scraps! Can be hand stitched or machined in different threads, also a good way of using up odd buttons.
- One F/Q of background fabric
- A good assortment of fabrics for the cats
- Three quarters metre of fabric for backing
- 505 spray
- Half a metre of wadding
- Half a metre of vilene
- 18 different sized buttons
- sewing box including threads, pins, needles, scissors etc
- Sewing machine in good working order with instruction manual
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.