Description: A lovely day to make a simple machine pieced patchwork cushion. There will be a few different patchwork blocks for you to choose from, a great way of using up your favourite scraps to create your own unique patchwork cushion. Finish it off with an envelope back and an oxford style edge.
- 100% cotton fabric for applique, scraps or fat quarters
- Three quarters metre of fabric for cushion back
- Decorative threads such as cotton perle or embroidery thread
- 1 metre of lining fabric to line the cushion
- Fat quarter of either ornaburg, calico or linen
- Feather cushion pad 12″ – 18″
- Buttons to decorate if you wish
- Sewing kit including pins, needles, fabric scissors, paper scissors and threads to blend with fabrics
- Sewing machine in good working order
All of the above are available to purchase in Cartwheels Shop.
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.