Description: Come and spend the day making a gorgeous Country Chicken. It can be used as a door stop or just a decoration for the home. It will be made from 100% cotton fabric in a colour and print of your choice.
- FQ 100% cotton fabric for body and wings
- scrap of red and yellow 100% cotton fabric for crown, beak and wattle
- Approx 10″ square wadding for wings
- Toy stuffing
- 1/2m of lining fabric
- 2 black beads or small black buttons for eyes
- toy stuffing
- cardboard and glue or template plastic
- basic sewing kit to include thread, pins, needle, scissors, pen or pencil
- sewing machine in good working order that you are familiar with using
Tutor: Julia Gerry
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.