Description: This lovely autumnal wreath is great to hang on your door or inside the house. It is so simple to make and will bring a taste of autumn into the home. Use either acorns or hazelnuts to decorate the autumn leaves, a great way of using up fabric scraps.
- assortment of autumnal colour fabric for leaves
- half metre of wadding (cream colour)
- metre of freezer paper
- half metre of cord or ribbon
- sewing machine in good working order
- sewing kit to include scissors, thread, pins, etc
- acorns ( we can get these if you let us know in advance)
All of the above are available from Cartwheels Shop
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.