Description: In this workshop you will have the choice of 3 designs, teapot, watering can or charm pack. This apron is a good size but it can be made either smaller or larger as you wish. This would make lovely presents so start early in time for Christmas!
- 1m of fabric for the apron front, preferably 100% cotton of a plain colour
- 1m of fabric for the backing
- assorted fabrics for applique teapots or watering cans
- charm pack of your choice if you wish to make that design
- 3m of 1″ wide tape of a colour to match your work
- Vilene M12
- Sewing machine in good working order that you are familiar with using
- General sewing kit to include threads, scissors, pins, pencil etc
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.