Description: Ewe will love this table runner! A charming applique project suitable for beginners. Its an ideal way of using up your fabric scarps. Applique using bondaweb then machined with a zig-zag stitch or blanket stitch by hand if you would rather. It will be a fun and relaxing day.
- Please ensure that all fabrics are 100% cotton
- 3/4 metre of light cream fabric for applique background
- variety of mediums / darks fabric for sheep, flowers, squares and hearts
- FQ green fabric for leaves and stems
- FQ fabric for the binding
- 1/2 metre M12 vilene
- 1/2 metre wadding
- 1/2 metre bondaweb
- 3/4 metre fabric for backing
- 8 small buttons for sheep eyes
- 5 buttons for centre block
- Sewing machine, in good working order that you are familiar with using
- Sewing kit to include pins, scissors, threads etc
Vilene, wadding, bondaweb, fabric and threads can be purchased from our shop.
Tutor: Sue Rowe
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and cake will be provided but you are required to bring a packed lunch.
The venue offers ample free off road parking, disabled access and facilities.