Cartwheels Patchwork and Quilting Shop is re-opening on the 8th of July! And it is bigger and better than ever!
We have been working hard to make sure that the area is Covid secure for us all. The measures we have in place are:
1. Hand Sanitizer to be used by everyone on entry to the shop
2. Only 3 people allowed in the shop at any one time
3. 2m signs are in place on the floor to help with distancing
4. Perspex screen around the till and counter
5. Perspex screen around my work station
6. Feel free to wear a mask if you wish
The Craft Centre has been painted throughout and the shop has been extended out into the workshop space to enable social distancing, but this does not mean that we won’t be running workshops and classes in the future, we will rearrange things when the time is right to do so.
I will not be in the shop all of the time (as I still have the boys to home school), so when I am not in the shop, there will be a door bell on the table by the hand sanitizer, please ring it and I will be right with you.
The Mezzanine area will be closed during this time but the work of ‘The Cornish Hare’ and ‘Buttons and Pom Poms’ are available from the shop
There will not be teas served at this time.
Opening hours will be Wednesday to Saturday 10.30 – 2.30 to start with and will be regularly reviewed. If you would like to visit outside of these times, please contact me to arrange a time.
Many thanks for your ongoing support and to those which have continued to support me during this strange time with on-line orders, telephone calls and messages. Hope to see you soon.
The online shop is running as always. I have added more stock to include gifts and homeware and our fabric range and options are constantly expanding.
Cartwheels Patchwork and Quilting Shop is part of Cartwheels Craft Centre and is run by Julia Gerry.
The shop is situated approximately 1 mile off the main road and is open Wednesday – Saturday 9.30am – 4pm.
There is ample free off road parking at Cartwheels with disabled access and facilities.
The shop currently stocks:-
- Fabric by Marcus Brothers, Ebor, Red Rooster, Benartex, Windham, Henry Glass and many more as well as Plaids, Calico and Osnaburg.
- Wadding – Warm and Natural and polyester
- Threads by Gutermann
- Cutting mats, rotary cutters, and blades
- Needles for both machine and hand sewing
- Bondaweb, vilene and freezer paper
- Quilt Hangers
- Feather cushions pads and much more
There is also a wide selection of unique handmade fabric items such as cushions, bags, books, aprons, wall hangings, chicken, ducks, geese, lampshades, and garlands.
Gift vouchers are available to purchase in whichever denomination you wish and would make an ideal present for a crafty person.
Card payments can be taken for any purchases over £10.